Sunday, January 18, 2015

filthy kylevf

whats up people. it did not take long 4 peeps to request our services.  we already have 2 which i will quote below


Hey Peepsicle,

I had a toilet leek, and poop is skwerting everywere. I reckwire ur services in taking care of the mess. I wuld request SnakeMaid to come do the job. My family tells me that if i dun get it ficksed, that i will hate on my own damn self 4ever. 

I would like snake maid to take care of the mess. Its name is ReivaxU... horrid pai fecal matter everywere. plz help a peep in nead.

Sincearly
SnakeHomeowner

hey homeowner, thank u for eckpressing interest in our services.  SNAKE MAID has been notified of ur request and will work hard to clean that shit from psn

the next peeps name is SnakeRoommate.

Sup Peep,

My toilet is very clogged cuz my big cock fell in it while the toilet was flushing. I need ur help in unclogging it and get it out so i can keep using against any fuck faces mouth.

Also can you tidy up KyleVF. I know its a hard job but I am willing to pay you overtime if needed.

Sincearly 
SnakeRoommate


well roommate this is a hard job because that fool always runs so ill reckwire a lot of pay but maybe if u share that room with me and get to know each other in a good way that will be enough.

if ne of u other peeps have a request, dont be afraid to ask.

1 comment:

  1. whats up peepsicle,

    my cock is so big that i lost control of it while peeing and now theirs piss all over the walls. i want SNAKE CUSTODIAN to plz cleen the mess.

    its name is robo-gaga. please clean him for me imedietily so the smell will go away and i can get sum fresh air.

    sincearly,

    SNAKE RESIDENT

    ReplyDelete